(Howtobest.net) – Test online English, Please Choose one that best answers for each of the following.Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following:
Test online English K12-Test 30: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following
Test online English K12-Test 30: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the followingChoose one that best answers
1. We might raise our hand and wave to our friend as a _________ that we see her or him.
A. signature B. sign C. signal D. sigh
2. When you see your brother _________ the plane, you may _________ to call his name.
A. look at / throw a stone to him B. pass by / whistle and clap your hands
C. get off / claps your hands D. get off / jump up and down
3. There are some social _________ where smaller, non-verbal signals are more appropriate.
A. situations B. signatures C. attractions D. documents
4. When you approve someone’s opinion, you can stare at him or her and _________ slightly.
A. kneel B. nod C. shake you head D. sigh
5. In a restaurant, we can raise our hand to show the waiter that we need his _________.
A. fame B. sponsor C. assistance D. donation
6. You shouldn’t _________ or clap your hands to get the person’s attention in a restaurant.
A. whistle B. smile C. nod slightly D. keep silent
7. Whistling and _________ in a restaurant is considered to be impolite and even rude.
A. talking B. clapping hands C. smiling D. sighing
8. You shouldn’t _________ the person or thing you want your friend to look at.
A. take notice of B. mention to C. look at D. point at
9. In most situations, pointing at someone is usually considered to be_________.
A. polite B. impolite C. gentle D. dish
10. Your opinion is reasonable, so it is _________.
A. acceptable B. suffered C. denied D. refused