Test online English K12-Test 29: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the followingChoose one that best answers
(Howtobest.net) – Test online English, Please Choose one that best answers for each of the following.Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following:
1. Probably the most common ways of attracting someone’s attention is by _________.
A. dancing B. singing C. yelling D. waving
- The nurse _________ her parents every day.
A. visited B. is visiting C. has visited D. visits
- The meeting _________ at 7:30A. m tomorrow.
A. was beginning B. began C. will be beginning D. has begun
- They _________ tomorrow at 12:30p. m.
A. leave B. left C. has left D. are leaving
- Someone _________ at the door. Can you answer it?
A. is knocking B. knocks C. knocked D. has knocked
- John _________ at the moment, so he can’t answer the telephone.
A. has worked B. is working C. works D. will work
- The river _________ strongly after last night’s rain.
A. flowed B. flows C. is now flowing D. will flow
- He _________ for Chelsea this season.
A. would play B. is playing C. played D. has played
9. There are many ways _________ someone’s attention.
A. to attract B. to sell C. to lend D. to buy
10. We can use _________ and _________ forms of communication to attract one’s attention.
A. silence / noise B. verbal / non-verbal C. verb / adverb D. gentle / impolite
Test online English K12-Test 29: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following