Test online English K12-Test 27: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the followingChoose one that best answers
(Howtobest.net) – Test online English, Please Choose one that best answers for each of the following.Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following:
- Many people _________ living in the Seattle because it _________ continually.
A. hate / often rained B. hate / often rains C. hated / rains often D. hated / often rained
- The Sun _________ in the East and _________ in the West.
A. rise / set B. rose / set C. rises / sets D. will rise / will set
- _________ on the computer now?
A. Has Peter worked B. Is Peter working C. Does Peter work D. Was Peter working
- Listen! Mr. John _________ the piano. You _________ so much noise.
A. plays / should not make B. is playing / should not make
C. was playing / do not make D. has played / don’t make
- Right now, Long _________ with his friends. They _________ the differences between British English and American English.
A. has been sitting / has been discussing B. was sitting / were discussing
C. has sat / have discussed D. is sitting / are discussing
- Thành: _________ free this afternoon?
Hằng: No, I _________.
Thanh: What _________?
Hằng: I _________ my doctor.
A: Will you be / will not / have you done / have seen
B: Have you been / have not / will you do / will see
C: Are you / ’m not / do you do / see
D: Are you / ’m not / are you doing / am seeing
- Listen! Someone _________ at the door. I _________ it.
A. is knocking / will open B. are knocking / will open
C. knocks / open D. have knocked / open
- Every day, John _________ rice and vegetables for lunch, but today he _________ chicken soup and roasted beef. Today is his brother’s wedding.
A. have / is having B. will have / will have C. has / is having D. had / had
- It _________, so we can’t go to the beach at the moment.
A. rains B. will rain C. is raining D. rained
- My father _________ complete silence when he _________.
A. wants / is working B. wanted / worked C. wanted / works D. will want / worked
Test online English K12-Test 27: Please read and answer by choice, choose one that best answers for each of the following